What’s going on in Community Development? As we are enjoying this beautiful Fall weather, we have been seeing more and more applications coming in for development review.
Below is a listing of new commercial developments being considered or recently approved:
- Arbor Lakes Business Park: This is a proposal to develop property into a 50 acre business park consisting of four office/warehouse buildings totaling approximately 985,000 s.f.; Development Stage Plan approval for the first building totaling 222,444 s.f and Final Plat approval for the first phase of the project. Rezoning from FF to PUD. Located at 10801 77th Ave N and 7560 Zachary La N.
- Trader Joe’s: This is an approval to redesign the Trader Joe’s parking lot. Located at 12459 Elm Creek Blvd.
- 13250 Grove Drive: This is a proposal to construct a 7,340 s.f. multi-tenant retail building. Located at 13250 Grove Drive.
Here are a few new residential developments being considered:
- Bottineau Ridge Apartments – Phase II: This is a proposal to construct a 50 unit 4-story apartment building. Located at 11800 80th Ave N.
- Rush Creek Apartments: This is a proposal to develop 2 apartment buildings with the 1st phase being a 236 unit building and the 2nd phase being 74 units, for a total of 310 apartment units. Located at County Rd 101/Bass Lake Rd.
- Fish Lake Estates: This is a proposal to develop property into four single-family residential lots. Located at Maple Lane and E. Fish Lk Rd.
A good resource to get information directly e-mailed to you about the different Residential and Commercial projects that are going forward to the Planning Commission and City Maple grove Mn